Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Daily Stock Shot Project

I started a second stock photography blog called, "The Daily Stock Shot Project".  In it I will be taking one stock photo a day for a year and posting them to the blog.  The idea is to produce images that are out of my main-stream work -- grab shots mostly, shots that I would not have taken otherwise.  I have limited myself to a low-budget or no-budget to keep the effort simple and within the reach of anyone with nothing more to spend than a good conceptual imagination.

Here  to some recent additions.  For more, visit the blog at: http://dailystockshot.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

  1. Hello Tom,

    I wish you all the commitment to keep your postings coming.

    Regarding the third image: It looks like it was taken with a ring flash. Am I right?

    Thanks in advance,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert - You are right. I used a ring light for that photo. To learn more about it go to the Daily Stock Shot Project blog. I updated the caption on the photo to include the type of lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good subject is not the only requirement for a good or award winning photograph. There are various other elements that go in the capturing of a masterpiece. A majority of the photographers tend to concentrate on a few elements and ignore a few others that are quite crucial in getting the best shots that can be showcased by an individual in order to promote his or her photography skills.

    ReplyDelete